Engineering and Services for Probabilistic Risk Assessment
and Fire Safety Management
Engineering Planning and Management, Inc.
Onet Technologies, through its wholly owned company Engineering Planning and Management (EPM), has decades of Probabilistic Risk Assessment (PRA) and fire protection safety services in the Americas, Europe and Asia. EPM is a leader in PRA, risk informed engineering, fire protection engineering, nuclear and chemical safety services. EPM is a company with staff composed of engineers with expertise and practical experience from utilities, nuclear vendors, and developed from on-site support. We provide real world experience to bring innovative and cost-effective solutions to our customers.
We deliver high quality solutions to assist our customers in managing and reducing their risk, improving safety and efficiency at their facilities and addressing regulatory compliance challenges.
- Working with 80% of US and 100% Canadian nuclear utilities
- Over 40 years to customer focused solutions based upon our practical experience
In Japan, EPM technologies works with Japanese and international partners to offer
- Integrated risk management and fire protection services to provide cost effective solutions
- Technologies to improve safety, reduce O&M costs and plant outage times
- Software solutions for nuclear plant electrical design, cable management, environmental qualification, fire protection, safe shutdown analysis, and permit oversight and tracking
We follow proven approaches to provide successful solutions to our customers.
We focus on partnerships with customers to bring value added solutions to complex problems.
Our key risk and fire safety projects in Japan so far
- Support of internal fire PRA models for a BWR nuclear power plant
- Electrical circuit analysis and circuit failure mode likelihood analysis (CFMLA)
- Support of internal flood PRA models for a BWR nuclear power plant
- Technical training on performance of circuit analysis
- Interaction and support of Japanese nuclear industry groups